Today we watched the trailer for World War Z, Brad Pitts's latest film that is scheduled to start playing in Japan in August. It looks pretty exciting, though I know some of the reviews are not so favorable. Before then, I want to see Love is all you need, a movie set in Italy and starring Pierce Brosnan. Check out the lemon creme brulee recipe!
The Wimbledon 2013 tournament finished last night. I didn't have time to watch any matches over the two weeks…until the ladies' final on Saturday night, when Marion Bartoli from France beat Germany's Sabine Lisicki. It was a fairly easy win in the end, but I found the match very entertaining. Last night, of course, witnessed Andy Murray beating Novak Djokovic in straight sets to become the first British man to win Wimbledon in 77 years. Even though he won in straight sets, it was a very tough match, with many long rallies and many deuces.
No comments:
Post a Comment