Monday, April 21, 2014

Blended again!

Today we watched a trailer for Blended, a movie starring Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. At the beginning of the movie, Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore go on their first date.

Unfortunately, the date is humiliating for Drew Barrymore, because they eat shrimps with very hot sauce and she spits them out. She wants to drink beer to cool down, but Adam Sandler has drunk her beer! She drinks soup instead, but gets her dress messy.

They decide they never want to meet each other again. But they mixed up their credit cards so Adam goes to see her. And, through some strange circumstances, they go on holiday together to Africa. They have many strange and funny experiences there.

I enjoyed the part where Adam Sandler was bored and got a phone call from his family:


An avalanche? In our back yard?

Later, when he visits Drew's family, her children say: "She doesn't like you." But he says:


Believe me, bro, I don't like her either.

I checked out the movie on allcinema.net but it appears that the movie's release in Japan has not yet been decided. I hope it comes soon. The movie was directed by Frank Coraci, who also directed The Wedding Singer. Check out the official site!

203 words

No comments:

Post a Comment