Monday, June 22, 2015

Kung Fu Panda 2, Kung Fu Panda 3, and other matters

Today we watched two movie trailers: Kung Fu Panda 2 and Kung Fu Panda 3. (The Apple trailers site didn't have Kung Fu Panda 1.) Kung Fu Panda 3 has all the same characters as the first two movies, which I thoroughly enjoyed. It begins in the States in January, and I'm guessing it will begin in Japan at about the same time, though I'm worried it will come only in the dubbed version. I may have to wait for the DVD to see it in English.

I just took a look on Rotten Tomatoes for info on Kung Fu Panda. The first movie was made in 2008. Kung Fu Panda 2 was released in 2011. I thought maybe Kung Fu Panda 2 was the end of the series, but I'm very glad it's coming back.

Where will Raheem Sterling be playing next year? Many think it will be at Manchester City, who had their second bid rejected last week. There are lots of midfielders and goalkeepers rumored to be transferring this summer, so many teams will look very different next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment