Monday, September 28, 2015

My summer vacation and other matters

The summer vacation began in the 2nd week of August and finished yesterday. It sounds like a long time, but there were many things to do. At my university, we had many meetings the first two weeks of the holiday, and we also had an English Camp for two weeks at the end of August and the beginning of September. There was also a conference at KGU and then I had another conference in Osaka. In the end, I only had two days of real holiday.

Anyway, I managed to see some movies and get a lot of work done, so I feel pretty good about the holiday overall. In particular, I enjoyed the conference in Osaka. It was held in the new Osaka-Ibaraki campus of Ritsumeikan University, which is very attractive and has good facilities. I also found time to see the first Attack on Titan movie in Osaka Station City. It was quite an interesting movie.
165 words


No comments:

Post a Comment