In my spring vacation, I was hoping to take several days' holiday and relax. But I was given a very busy new job and that made took a lot of time. In the end, I took only 4 or 5 days in total. My nephew came to visit from England, as part of his trip around the world. We went to Aso to see the volcano and also to eat dengaku and have a hot spring bath. We also went around the castle and the traditional arts and crafts center.
I also found time to see a few movies. My favorite one was the Big Short, which is a semi-documentary about the financial crisis of 2008. I also enjoyed the new Star Wars movie. But I'm looking forward especially to the new Star Wars movie in 2017, because it has a very interesting director.
This semester, I have many new classes and jobs to do. But I'll try to find time to watch new movies when they come out. Let's go together sometime!
[171 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment