Buck shoots, but he hits the wall behind you.
Before you can do anything, Maki pushes off the wall toward you. She grabs you, pulls you into the next room, and closes the door.
You look through a small window and see Buck. He is smiling, and his eyes are red. Then he moves away from the door. You can't see what he is doing.
You hear the computer's voice. "This ship will self-destruct in sixty seconds," it says.
Today, I read Journey to Mars. This is Book 1 in the Atama-ii Books series, which currently consists of 10 books. The books are all interactive adventures. That means that, at certain points in the story, you have to choose what to do. In Journey to Mars, I am the navigator of a voyage to Mars. I travel with Buck, the commander, and Maki, the science officer. Our voyage is quite eventful. We meet a wormhole and an asteroid field. There are many difficult choices on the way. Our mission is only successful in a few of the eight endings.
No comments:
Post a Comment