Today we watched the trailer for Personal Shopper, with Kristen Stewart. I like Kristen Stewart very much. I thought she did a great job in Snow White and the Huntsman, and I really liked her in Clouds of Sils Maria. (I haven't seen the Twilight movies.) In Personal Shopper, she appears to be employed by a famous actress just to buy clothes and other things for the actress. But one day she decides to become less self-effacing and she dresses in the actress's clothes. It looks like she commits a crime. The movie starts playing at the end of July at Denkikan.In the UK, the Conservative Party has still not made a deal with the DUP to form a government, but it looks like that could happen very soon.
In the Confederations Cup, Germany, Portugal, and Chile have got through to the semifinals.
143 words
No comments:
Post a Comment