Monday, May 28, 2018

Mission: Impossible — Fallout, and other matters…

a one-year-old baby
about 4–5 years
I like films—especially British ones—and I watch them at the cinema.

Tom Cruise: Ethan Hunt
Simon Pegg
Ving Rhames

Today we watched one of the trailers for Mission: Impossible — Fallout, the 6th and latest of the Tom Cruise Mission: Impossible movies. Apparently, it's due to come out at the end of July, but since the length of the movie is not yet posted on Rotten Tomatoes, I wonder if it will be finished on time.

Did you see the Champions League final? I couldn't get up in time, but the match was a bit disappointing because Mohammed Salah, Liverpool's top player, was fouled after a short time and had to withdraw. In addition, Liverpool's goalkeeper made two very big mistakes to give Real Madrid two goals, and Liverpool lost 1–3 in the end.

(114 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment