Monday, July 16, 2018

Saoirse Ronan: Lady Bird, Brooklyn, Mary Queen of Scots…and other matters

Today we watched some trailers of movies starring Saoirse Ronan. First, we rewatched a little bit of the Lady Bird trailer, then watched the trailer for Brooklyn. That is a 2015 movie that got very favorable reviews. The other one was Mary Queen of Scots, in which Saoirse plays Mary, and Margot Robbie plays Elizabeth I. Probably some of you know this history a little. That movie is not yet scheduled for playing in Japan, but when I went to look for it I came across a much older movie called Mary Queen of Scots. That one is from 1971 and stars Glenda Jackson and Vanessa Redgrave, two very famous British stars. I think I'll watch that one again before the new one comes to Japan. I don't have any certain information, but I am pretty sure the new movie will play at Denkikan.

144 words

No comments:

Post a Comment