Friday, June 7, 2019

Colette, Ad Astra, and other matters…

Keira Knightley
Dominic West

Brad Pitt
Donald Sutherland
Liv Tyler
Tommy Lee Jones

Today we watched two trailers. The first was Colette, which we watched a few weeks ago. The movie is now playing at Denkikan so I am hoping to find the time to go and see it. The second was Ad Astra. It stars Brad Pitt as an astronaut, and the son of an astronaut who died on a secret mission that threatens the whole Solar System. Other stars in the movie are Liv Tyler, Donald Sutherland, Tommy Lee Jones (as Brad Pitt's father, I think), and Ruth Negga. Actually, the name Ruth Negga wasn't familiar to me, but I notice that she stars in Loving, a movie I am planning to see sometime, and that she was also in World War Z, which I enjoyed. Ad Astra looks pretty exciting, but I'm guessing it won't come to Japan for quite a long time.

By the way, if you're interested in Colette, I hope you will also watch Gigi.

(157 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment