Monday, April 22, 2013

English common errors (2)

What's wrong with this?

I like listening to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop ,and modern koto music .

17 comments:

  1. I like listening to music. My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock, J-Pop and modern koto music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like listening to music. My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop ,and modern koto music.

    I like to listen to music. My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop and modern koto music .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like listening to music. My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop, and modern koto music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like listening to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-POP ,and modern KOTO music .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like listening to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock, J-Pop and modern koto music .


    ReplyDelete
  6. I like listen to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop and modern koto music .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like listening to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop ,and modern koto music .

    I like to listen to music. My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop ,and modern koto music .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like listening to music. My favorite kinds of musics are progressive rock, J-Pop and modern koto music.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like listening to music .The kind of my favorite music are progressive rock ,J-Pop ,and modern koto music .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like listening to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop ,and modern koto music .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to listening to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock, J-Pop ,and modern koto music .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to listen to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop ,and modern koto music .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like listening to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock, J-Pop, and modern koto music .

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like listening to music. My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop and modern koto music.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like listening to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock, ,J-Pop,and modern koto music .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like listening to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop ,and modern koto music .

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like listening to music .My favorite kinds of music are progressive rock ,J-Pop ,and modern koto music.

    ReplyDelete