My weekend was nothing a special, a bit like all my recent weekends. I went to work on Saturday. But before that, I had to attend the annual general meeting of our neighborhood association, because I am an officer of the association. The meeting took about two hours, so I was a bit late to start work and had to continue working until quite late.
On Sunday, I had more work to do, so I went to my office quite early. In the afternoon, I did some gardening, cutting trees with a small saw. It was quite tiring. In the evening, I checked the football Premier League news. It seems that Chelsea are certain to become champions this year. Arsenal were unable to beat them, but didn't lose, and third-placed Manchester United lost, so Arsenal look likely to come second. Better than usual!
Does anyone know when the new Avengers movie is coming to Japan? Oh, look, it's not coming until July!
160 words
No comments:
Post a Comment