Monday, April 20, 2015

My weekend

This past weekend was very busy for me. I had to go to Bear Big on both Saturday and Sunday to do some work with a teacher there, and I also had to do some gardening at home. The gardening involved trimming the hedge, cutting some trees that had grown too big, and generally clearing up any mess. These days, I haven't been getting enough physical activity, so I found the work quite tiring. But it was raining yesterday so it wasn't hot.
Even though I was busy, I found some time to go to Baskin-Robbins ice cream. I rarely go there but I like to go in April every year because they have Burgundy Cherry, and that is one of my favourites. My other favourite is Love Potion 31; that used to be a seasonal special, but a few years ago they made it a year-round flavour.
By the way, have you heard the big world table tennis news? Last month, Ma Long took the world number 1 spot off Xu Xin (my favourite player) for the first time in a year, and he looks like holding on to that position for some time. These days, Xu Xin usually loses when he meets Ma Long directly, as often happens in finals and semi-finals around the world.
In other sports news, the UEFA Champions League is starting again on Wednesday.
[227 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment