Monday, December 21, 2015

X-Men: Apocalypse…and other matters

Today we watched the trailer for X-Men: Apocalypse. I have enjoyed the X-Men movies so far, so I am looking forward to this one. I like James McAvoy very much and he think he does a good job following in Patrick Stewart's footsteps as Xavier, and the rest of the cast is also good. It starts on Memorial Day in the U.S. and probably it won't be too far behind in Japan.

In the Premier League, there has been some turmoil. Jose Mourinho has been sacked as the manager of Chelsea, and Guus Hiddink has come in as interim manager. Manchester United has been losing a lot of matches, so their manager is under threat. Liverpool have also been losing a lot of matches. Leicester, the Thai-owned club where Okazaki plays, is at the top of the table. In England, the Christmas and New Year period is ultra-busy, and after that many players are tired or injured, and the situation often changes, but many people hope that Leicester will continue to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment