Today we watched the trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows. This is the third or fourth (I think) movie in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. It looks very exciting. It's directed by Michael Bay, so we shouldn't expect too much, but I still want to see it. It's opening in the US in June. I'm not sure when it's coming to Japan.* Probably it will come to Kumamoto even later.
The football season in England is coming to an end. Leicester City won the Premiership a few weeks ago, but yesterday Arsenal took 2nd place, and Spurs moved down to 3rd. Manchester United and Manchester City were fighting for 4th spot, which would give them the chance to play in the Champions League. Both clubs are very rich, so not qualifying would be a bit of a shock to them.
I'm going to Okinawa later this week for a conference. It will be my first time to go there. I hope the weather won't be too rainy. Have you been to Okinawa? I will be at Meio University in Nago city. I hear that pork is very nice in Okinawa, so I hope to get the chance to eat some.
It's coming to Japan in August!
[208 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment