Monday, June 20, 2016

The Innocents, and other matters…

Today we watched the trailer for The Innocents, a French movie about nuns in Poland in 1945. I didn't really understand what it was about, but it seemed to have something to do with a scandal of nuns having children.

Talking of movies, I hope to find time to see Room, a movie starring Brie Larson (who won the Academy Award for best actress) that is playing at Denkikan now. Everyone says her performance is great. But I have lots of meetings and so on this week, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to go.

EURO 2016 continues. France and Spain have already secured progress to the knockout stages, and after a few days we will know most of the other teams who will progress. England and Germany have one more game to play.

[134 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment