Today we saw the trailer for Bone Tomahawk, a movie starring Kurt Russell. It's a western, and the story revolves around some men who go to look for a woman who's been abducted. It looks super-violent, but I want to see it, because I like Kurt Russell very much, and he rarely appears in movies these days. The movie tagline is, "Death waits for no man." I can't find a Japanese translation of that phrase.
In the English Premier League, Chelsea appear to be recovering from their malaise. Liverpool played their first match under Jürgen Klopp, and the result was a scoreless draw. Sunderland played their first match under Sam Allardyce and the result was a loss. But Newcastle won their first match in a very long time, so everyone is happy up there.
I saw the second and final part of Attack of the Titans last week. It was a bit ridiculous but kind of fun to watch. I want to see Library Wars Part 2 soon.
166
No comments:
Post a Comment