Monday, October 19, 2015

Janis: Little Girl Blue, and other matters…

Today we saw the trailer for Janis: Little Girl Blue, a biopic about Janis Joplin, the famous blues star who died tragically at the very young age of 27. We couldn't really understand a great deal about her from the trailer, which seems to be aimed more at people who already know a lot about Janis and are waiting for the movie with great anticipation.

Last week, I saw Attack of the Titans Part 2. To be frank, it was a little disappointing after Attack of the Titans Part 1, but it was still kind of fun. I saw it at Toho Cinemas, which wasn't a good idea because tickets there are more expensive than at other cinemas. But I had a honey latte at Tully's before the movie, and a sandwich afterwards, so I had a good time.

Do you know what other movies are playing or coming soon? I haven't checked the latest listings, but I believe that Night Crawler and Al Pacino's latest movie are both playing now. I would like to see them, especially Night Crawler, which I heard features a great performance from Jake Gyllenhall.
188

No comments:

Post a Comment