Monday, October 12, 2015

The Iron Giant: Signature Edition, and other matters…

Today we saw the trailer for The Iron Giant: Signature Edition. It's a partial remake of the original Iron Giant from 1999. I'm not sure exactly what has changed; I'm guessing it's just been reedited. But it was fun to see some key scenes from the movie.

Have you heard any news about the Euro 2016 qualifiers? Northern Ireland, Wales, and England have all qualified. I'm particularly impressed by Northern Ireland, because their population is less than 2 million but they came top of their group. Scotland lost a key match and are out. Ireland have to play a play-off match to qualify.

Have you seen any movies recently? I've heard from some students that they have seen the latest Library Wars movie and that it was very exciting. What else is playing?
131

No comments:

Post a Comment