ACTORS
Colin Firth
Taron Egerton
Today we watched the trailer for the first Kingsman film, as well as the second one, which is yet to be released. The trailer didn't have many details, so I guess it is not completed yet. But the film has an all-star cast, with Elton John, Channing Tatum, Jeff Bridges, Halle Berry, Mark Strong, and Julianne Moore—and of course Colin Firth. The first Kingsman film was very entertaining, with its unusual blend of action and humor. I think that Colin Firth is the essential ingredient. In the first film, Michael Caine was also very good.
Which teams do you think will get into the top four in the Premier League? It is difficult to guess, because, although Tottenham and Chelsea are very strong, the 3rd–6th place teams all have many weaknesses. Liverpool lost their most recent game, as did Arsenal, and Manchester United and Manchester City both drew. I think maybe the table will stay as it is now, i.e. Liverpool and Manchester City to stay in the top 4.
[169 words]
CTORS
ReplyDeleteColin Firth
Taron Egerton
Today we watched the trailer for the Kingsman film, as well as the second one,which is coming soon. I couldn't understand all of the trailer, but I could know this is the spy action film. Hero in this film wear glasses and hit some enemies. Maybe he is spy team's leader I think. Another man who wear glasses too was maybe hero of previous work. I think it is fan that two hero wear glasses. I couldn't understand them relation. I want to watch this film.
ACTORS
ReplyDeleteCalin Firth
Taron Egerton
Today we watched the trailer for the first Kingsman firm, as well as the second one, which is coming soon. The trailer didn't have many factors, so I couldn't guess completely. What's Kingsman? I think he is maybe a spy or a leader, but he usually conceals that he has enormous authority. So, nobody knows he's an big and terrible influencer.
ACTORS
ReplyDeleteColin Firth
Taron Egerton
Today, I watched the Kingsman that is action movie in the UK. I don't know well about this movie, but I thought this movie are appeared all star cast for example Colin Firth, Taron Egerton, Elton John, Jeff Bridges and so on. In addition, this theme song was I've listen. When I was in junior high school, I sing the song. I thought maybe same song. Also, this movie is UK, so there was UK's dialect. I have friend who is from united Kingdom. He told me that UK's dialect don't say "T". That is true. I was surprised that when I watched it. I want to care about each countries dialect.
I'm really interested in foreign culture. In addition, I want to go study abroad, so I have to study about foreign culture more. In my plan, I'll go abroad in Canada next spring.
ACTORS
ReplyDeleteColin Firth
Taron Egerton
We watched Kngsman. It looked so exaciting movie for me. I thought it is about battle movie. There are some people who fighting. they practice for the battle to do hard things and, by the end, they became to strong and they were so cool! there is a woman. She battled with them. Her legs are not safe, but she is strong too. I thought I want to be a strong woman like her, and I want to be said you are a girl, but so cool.
Yesterday, I watched James Born. It is a battle movie too. There is one strong man. He was hanged her body by country to do special things, so he is too stronger than any other people. And also, he has good opinion. One day, he knew about his body changed, and he started to battle to country to safe hisself. I t is so exciting and it moved me. (156)
Today, I watched the ''Kingsman''. I learned through it about that British English don't need to pronounce ''t''. Therefore, I hard to hear the word actors said. For example, I heard that actor said ''you should get out to the way'', but I didn't understand it. I should study about the difference between British English and American English of pronounce. Also, I don't like the action movie, but I want to go to the theater to watch it because this film was so exciting for me.
ReplyDeleteRecently, I watched the ''cinderella'' on TV. I had never watched it before, so I was happy to watch it. I want to watch ''beauty and the beast'' and I will go to the theater to watch it with my friends next Wednesday. Every Wednesday, i joined the club. It starts six o'clock, so I will go there before it starts. I'm looking forward to watching it.