Episode 8
Daisy Ridley
Rian Johnson
Carrie Fisher
Today we watched two videos. One was a concert video of U2 performing New Year's Day at Slane Castle in Ireland. The performance was quite energetic. One problem is that the camera focuses too much on Bono, the vocalist, and not enough on The Edge's hands; I'd like to see his guitar technique more.
The other one was a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the latest Star Wars movie, The Last Jedi. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. I'm hoping to go and see it on an IMAX screen in Fukuoka.
Did you hear about the Premier League matches played this weekend? Things went very well for Manchester City. They won their match away against Manchester United. At the same time, Arsenal and Liverpool drew their matches, and Chelsea lost theirs, so Manchester City gained ground on all their rivals. If you look at the table, you can see how well they are doing. [154 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment