Monday, December 18, 2017

The Musical Box, Ferdinand, and other matters…

Today we watched a live performance from 1973 of Genesis's The Musical Box. It was a very dynamic performance, featuring Peter Gabriel's theatrical performance and the musicians all in good form.

Then we watched the trailer for Ferdinand, a 20th Century Fox animated feature. It looks really good and it shows the kindness of a bull who is just assumed to be fierce because he is a bull.

Have you seen The Last Jedi? I hope to see it soon. In preparation, I saw Revenge of the Sith on video the other day. When it was released, it didn't make much of an impression on me—maybe I was tired of George Lucas's direction—but on reviewing it looked pretty good, and I could partly understand why Anakin changed so much.

If you are not familiar with Star Wars but want to watch the movies, try the Ernst Rister order.

[145 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment