Today, we listened to the song The Twelve Days of Christmas. Most of the students didn't seem interested in learning about Christmas, so we didn't talk about why there are 12 days, when Christmas ends, and so on. Memorizing songs is a good way to learn a language, and The Twelve Days of Christmas is a good song to choose, because it features so much repetition.
There are no Premier League matches on Christmas Eve, so the last matches I know about are the Saturday matches. Manchester City won as usual, and so did Spurs. Chelsea drew their game, as did Manchester United, and Liverpool and Arsenal also played to a draw. Manchester City's lead is now at 13 points, I think.
There are a few good movies playing now. I recommend Miss Sloane, a story about a lobbyist, playing now at Denkikan. I also think Nocturnal Animals looks very interesting. Get Out also looks interesting, but I'm worried that it may be too frightening. You can check the timetable here.
169 words

No comments:
Post a Comment